Monday, January 07, 2008

First entry 2008

Happy New Year Everybody!
Its already the 7th day of the year 2008.

Me
I dont have much spare time lately..
been busy with my pouch project (see pic below) & at work; been really2 busy lately.. no extra time to blog, update photos.. etc.

Haariz
today is Haariz official 2nd year of kindergarten. with new hair & new shoes :P
new rules, white school shoes & short hair ..ehehe ..
for the very first time, Haariz was early to school today.. to show off his new hair style.
he was very excited I'd say.
I'll post haariz's photo in school uniform in my next entry ..

Idrees
He's already 5 months & 1 week old today. Had his 5th month jab last saturday. Alhamdulillah, no fever the day after. He'd been gaining weight since he had measles last few weeks. He is now 7.1kg & 67cm (if not mistaken).

Have been giving him bubur nasik once a day lately.. tu yg tembam skarang tu ..eheh.
Plus, he is now a very clingy...he'd cry If I put him down.. Wants to be held most of the time. & only wants mama, if I'm around. :P


well.. thats it for today. (it's 10.30pm) both boys asleep.. Alhamdulillah. Got to go prepare Haariz's stuff for school tomorrow, xpress some milk for Idrees (milk production been low for quite sometime .. :{ ) and get some zzZZzzz ..

No comments: