Monday, January 14, 2008

2008, busy year? or lazy year?

its already 14th Jan 08., & I've posted, only 1 post?
hmm.. am i busy or lazy?
i guess, its both.

Busy.
from 5 staff here in my deparment, we became 3 for the past 1 month.
1 left. another, injured herself ..(fractured her foot) & was on MC for the past one month.

so, no more curik tulang to update blog or fotopages from the office.. (Alhamdulillah, she's back to work today..)

or even i do have the time, I will browse the web on babywearing.


look at my fav list of babywearing websites!!

besides being busy at work, I'm busy at home tooo!!

by 7am ++, i've to wake Haariz up for skool. He is so not a morning person ( like me :P)

then, with bibik's help.. she'd make sure Haariz is ready for skool (mandi, uniform, shoes..only) other's I still prefer to do on my own, eg: snack, milk..

If i'm lucky enuf, (haariz tak cranky that morning) by 8.15am, he's already at skool. If not, then 8.30am, I'm still shouting & losing my mind at home. eheheh..

As for Idrees, he's wide awake by 6-7am. He is now my alarm clock. Last feeding would be around 6am++ before I hand him over to bibik or my mum. He will go for morning walk with bibik, or zikir with my mum.. ( he loves to play the tasbih).

once haariz @ skool, I'll either wait for the feeder bus, just next to Haariz's kindy or .. tumpang my sis to W@ngs@ maju LRT. that's around 8.45am.

12 minutes from W@ngs@ maju - @mp@ng park. 9.02am. walk to office, 8 more minutes.

YES. I am always late to work!! ..eheheh .. nasib baik office practise flexi hours.. & boss tak strict. if not, .. hmm .. ntahlah.

I usually wait for hubby after work, I normally I leave the office at 6++pm. & reach home latest by 7.30pm.

7.30 ~ 8.30pm, solat maghrib, dinner, play with the kids, solat...

Idrees bed time is around 9-10pm. so, that 1 hour.. is playtime with Idrees. 10++pm onwards is playtime with Haariz.. Haariz normally sleep very late. kekadang 11+ (tu kira awal) most of the time, 12++.

but sometimes, both fell asleep around 9pm, (sbb petang tak tido..)

kalau both tido awal, then .. I have more time to prepare for next day snack for Haariz & susu (defrost xpressed milk, transfer botol) for Idrees.

If I still have time, I'd mengadap my jahit-menjahit DIY project. As of today, i've made 3 pouches. (I've just completed my third yesterday). next project, is to finish up faten's pouch.
kain dah potong & dah jahit half way.

Lazy.

@ malas. malas sbb gambar2 semua dlm pc kat rumah. kalau update blog without gamba.. mcm tak best. but, nak update blog @ home.. nanti Haariz kacau. sebok nak main game on Playhousedisney website.

other than that.. i dont have any excuse la. (ye ke ni?)

so, Busy vs. Lazy. mana satu? ehhehe..

4 comments:

cikdah said...

farid.. ko buat jual ke sling? baper satu? kalau jual nak beli satu boleh? :)

NONIE AZIZ said...

samalah kita HM lazy + buzy...apapun HM tak delah lazy sgt pasal sempat lagi buat kraf2tgn tu...

Juliah & Faridah said...

cikdah,
soon cikdah..soon InsyaAllah.
boleh.. ehehh.

MR,
ye la. busy manjang. sempat tu ..sbb minat :)

Unknown said...

Salam to u..lama dah tak dengar khabar u. Kdg2 i sempat jugak menyinggah kat blog u cuma i takde meng'komen' je. Btw..better put it as BUSY LAZY year..dua2 ada..Good luck on ur new biz ya..