Monday, February 18, 2008

Baby Pouch order..

Okay..

since ramai yg tanya.. :) I will take orders for sling pouch.. but, for limited quantity only.
sape cepat dia dpt..

but, .. one thing to consider (before you order) is that .. I am working full time, I have two kids to attend to.. so..timing nak siap each sling .. maybe 1-2 weeks. okay ke tu?..

sizing, boleh refer here:

fabric option:

pricing:
email me at mamaandme (at) gmail (dot) com

at anytime, please visit TBW, to learn more on babywearing.

oh ye, update on the MeiTai I made last week. Here it is.. :)

2 comments:

NZ said...

wow... dah open for order ek..
congrats congrats..!!

Tipah & Bodi said...

oii.. gambo gathering kat d curve mana? dengki gilos aaa.. nyampah aku! meh la sini.. dah kalo korang malas nak post kat blog.. mintak sini aku post.. sementara aku tgh rajin n tak bz.. next week start bz.. month-end closing..