Friday, November 23, 2007

I WILL NOT GO TO ANY WAREHOUSE SALE ANYMORE!

remember this post?

ERGHHHHHHHHH.. menyesal pegi!!!
I left home at 8.30am (yepp, I took leave today!). Took the federal highway. As usual..traffic was bad, from angkasapuri till the sunway bridge.. reached HICOM area at about 10am.

Sesat for about 15minutes.. call up a friend who works @ Hyundai @ Glenmarie for directions. Which, she then decided to join me, as she's late for work, might as well just take half day leave & join me la.

Found the place, its almost 10.3oam & I parked almost 1 (or maybe more) km away from "The Shooting Valley".

On my way there, I see people walk back to their car.. I asked why, the said the line is too long. But, what the heck! I need shoes desperately remember? .. The que was about 50meters away from the warehouse entrance. I repeat. The warehouse ENTRANCE. not the sale entrance. From the warehouse entrance to the sale area was about another emm.. 15 meters maybe ?

At first, the line was not moving at all, i tot, maybe they havent let ppl in yet. But then, I saw a guy walked out with a big orange bag with about 4 shoes boxes in it. They have started, but yet..the line is not moving??

After about 30minutes, my dear friend tipah joined me.. then few minutes later, 2 groups of ppl who was infront of me left. They just cant take it anymore. But me? Bersemangat WAJA nak shopping ni!

After an hour, we finally reached the warehouse entrance.. YEAY!.

As we were lining up infront of the gate, there are cars going in & out.. meaning, so we have to break the line lah. Tipah was at the other side of the road, me on the other side. When the car left.. then suddenly there was an aunty next to Tipah. Eh, where did she come from? Sah potong line la ni!!!

Actually i wasnt sure.. as she might have been standing behind of me.. & I didnt notice..

When I asked tipah, she said the aunty pretended to ask whats going on.. but then, also pretended that she was with us.. tak malu sungguh.

The person behind of us selamba je sound, "where did you come from? I never saw you infront of me just now" .. percaya tak, dia jawab "never mind" .. then tipah menyampuk, "ya la, people are lining up at the back there.. bla bla bla" she answered "it's ok.."

what?? .. she stood there, dengan muka tak malu.. for about another 30minutes. Then I heard her on the phone, that she actually needs to pick up someone at 12.30pm. Eh, its already 11.45am, & she thinks she can be in & out by that time? I dont think so..

12pm...I really need to go to the ladies. Cant wait any longer. When I return. The aunty was no longer there. eheheh.. either she jumped que again .. or maybe she just left. What ever it is.. she no longer near us. tak tau malu punya orang..

12.10pm. We're finally IN!!!

the first booth, I saw few shoes that i like. but whenever I ask for my size, the boy ask me to wait. Waited there for around 5 minutes .. ask again, he ask me to wait AGAIN. What the *&^%*&* ? I just head to the next booth. this time better service, except that..there's nothing there with my size. Next booth. Heels. I dont wear heels. Next booth. Clarks original. Okay, maybe something nice here. but hey. not in my size again. okay. last booth. finally something nice with my size. BUT, the price, RM160. Apsal mahal sangat? I dont mind paying that much, if, the quality is as good as those selling in the mall (yepp, the
quality is a bit lower.. eg; glue smudge every where!) Those with good quality, nice looking shoes/sandals are selling at RM150~160. Only about RM50 different from the normal price .. HAMPA BETUL :(

Me & Tipah, end up, godek-ing the boxes people left on the floor. Who knows.. we'd find something nice there. Tried on a few, still does not look nice on me.. (I have wide feet okay.)

2 hrs have passed. but yet we are still there.. unhappy. Takkan nak balik tangan kosong? nanti kena gelak. :(

but, I couldnt find anything! even for my mom or sis. Tipah found one, atleast. I told her, to just go ahead & pay. I wont be buying any.. I rather spend a bit more on the
EasySpirit shoes I saw at ISETAN yesterday. Tapikan.., I'd waited outside for 2hrs, takkan nak balik tangan kosong? I end up, buying this:

but in dark brown. for RM100. It does look nice here. but .. it doesnt..actually. Menyesal sebenarnye ni.

We came out from the warehouse at almost 2.30pm. People are still lining up outside.. bagus sungguh. I'm sure most of them took half day leave just to come to the sale.

3pm. I was damn hungry. Drive to the nearest McD. Ordered Nuggets & Milo & Choc shake. In less than 15minutes, i'd finished both drinks. dahaga siut. Nugget tu slow skit la nak makan.

I took the Sunway-Bangsar highway., (whats the name of that highway eh? lupa la plak.) ha.. pantai express kan? Took the Bangsar exit. ( I should have taken the KLCC exit.. tersilap)

Then, suddenly I remembered. I've actually made a Plan B.. that if I cant find anything nice @ the clarks sale (plan A), I will go straight to Midvalley's metrojaya. Bcos, the salesgirl @ ISETAN yesterday told me that they have more selections there. I was so tired, I actually have forgotten my plan B. No wonder I took the Bangsar exit eh.. ehehhe.

Called up hubby, check with him whether he wants me to wait for him to go to midvalley during the weekend.. or its okay if I go alone (we havent been to MV since 2004 okay?). he gave me green light, to go ahead.. as this weekend, our schedule is already full.

Apa lagi. 3.50pm. I was already in Metrojaya ..eheheh... tried on a few .. oh man. the shoes are very comfy okay. I just got to get one today. so .. i end up buying this:




but in black leather. nice eh? happy gila!

so, good luck to those yg still nak pegi esok to the clarks sale. Leave home early. & dont wear yellow tomorrow. Silap2 tak sampai Clarks warehouse sale, tapi kena tahan polis plak.

okay la..tak larat dah ni. I need to rest.. another big day tomorrow. Girls Day Out!! yahoo.. see ya!

4 comments:

cutiepie said...

nice shoes that you got there .. well i have always wanting to go for a warehouse sale but never did .. no time .. so should i take it a NO NO for any warehouse sale in future???

Juliah & Faridah said...

tgk jugak la warehouse sale apa. Cosmetics.. maybe okay. but, still the que is always longggg.. & sure there's ppl who jump que..
I had enough la (yeah right)

Nana said...

oh.. nasib baik ku tidak pergi. kalau tak confirm sakit jiwa.

hehe.. mmg sangat tempted nak pegi aritu, tapi tak sempat.

Mommy Lily said...

Hai!! I love SOGO member warehouse sales...especially kids clothes/ cadar/ pinggan mangkuk...you must go on the first day otherwise less choices coz many people berebutt...

anyway, slmt berkenalan. i'm Lily's mami..